50 West Vineyards Updates
We are currently following the Virginia Gorernor's Mandate of maximum parties of 10 guests. For more information please email Information@50westvineyards.com
Our wines will continue to be available through online orders.
They may either be shipped directly to you, or they may be picked up onsite.
Reservations are not required for groups of 10 or less.
For groups of 8 or more please contact email@example.com
If you would like to reserve a special table or space for a special event, just give us a call at (571) 367-4760.
Guest Experience Guidelines
- While masks are not required outside, we strongly encourage wearing masks when not in your designated seating area. Masks are required to enter the Tasting Room. All staff will be required to wear masks at all times.
- We all love to rock out to music! But please, dance in your seat. We cannot allow the forming of dance floors, as we cannot congregate in groups. Please keep 10ft distance from musicians.
- While we are welcoming to families with children, we do require children to be within an arm's reach of a parent or guardian at all times.
- Please maintain a social distance of a minimum of 6 feet at all times.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted while on property.
- Seating arrangements have been made to provide ample social distancing. The movement of tables and chairs will not be permitted.
- Most importantly, we want all of our guests to enjoy their day as we navigate through these unprecedented times. If you have any symptoms, have been exposed, or have tested positive to COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and we will happily ship your wine to you.