50 West Vineyards Updates
Our wines will continue to be available through online orders.
They may either be shipped directly to you, or they may be picked up onsite via our Barnside pickups.
**Starting August 1st, reservations will no longer be required**
If you would like to reserve a special table, just give us a call at (571) 367-4760
Guest Experience Guidelines
- While masks are not required outside, we strongly encourage wearing masks when not in your designated seating area. Masks are required to enter the Tasting Room.All staff will be required to wear masks and gloves.
- We all love to rock out to music! But please, dance in your seat. We cannot allow the forming of dance floors, as we cannot congregate in groups.
- While we are welcoming to families with children, we do require children to be within an arm's reach of a parent or guardian at all times.
- Please maintain a social distance of a minimum of 6 feet at all times.
- Please remember that outside alcohol is not permitted while on property.
- Seating arrangements have been made to provide ample social distancing. The movement of tables and chairs will not be permitted.
- Last call for alcohol purchases will occur 30 minutes prior to the end of each seating to ensure proper sanitation between seatings.
- No cash will be excepted.
- Most importantly, we want all of our guests to enjoy their day as we navigate through these unprecedented times. If you have any symptoms, have been exposed, or have tested positive to COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and we will happily ship your wine to you.
FROM OUR CELLAR TO YOUR HOME
Our 50 West Tasting Room is open for Barn Side Pickup from 12pm - 6pm on Fridays, and 11am - 6pm, on Saturdays and Sundays. Simply select "Pickup at: Barnside Pickup at 50 West" upon checkout if you do not want your order shipped.
Need help with your order? Give us a call at 571-367-4760.