Indicates a required field
Terms of Agreement
- Applicants agree to participate in the bi-monthly program by purchasing two bottles on scheduled release dates for one year. The cost of the two wines plus tax, shipping and a processing fee (if applicable) will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Custom wine selections must be chosen in advance of the next release. You will receive a notice with the winemaker’s selection 2 weeks before the charge date. If you have not selected your wines by the scheduled deadline, you will receive the winemaker’s selection (our most popular offering). Once charged, wines are not eligible for refund or exchange.
- UPS shipping is available to all Virginia business (recommended) and residential addresses. An adult signature is required at the time of delivery. Additional fees apply if the shipment is returned to the winery after three failed attempts to deliver. Customer is in charge of coordinating with UPS if necessary by signing up for UPS MyChoice. When experiencing extreme temperatures, we may postpone shipments in order to safeguard the wines.
- If you anticipate needing us to hold your club wines for over a year, you must contact our club manager to make arrangements. Once multiple shipments have collected, we reserve the right to contact you to establish a date after which these wines will be no longer be stored in our facility. Wines not picked up by this date will be forfeited.
- In the event you must cancel before your one year commitment has been fulfilled, we require you send us an e-mail with your reason for cancelling at least two weeks prior to the next release to avoid further charges to your account.
- Automatic payments will continue after the one year term unless cancellation has been submitted in writing via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org 2 weeks prior to the next release.
**If you are planning on picking up your wine club shipments from the winery when the package is ready, please select the 50 West Vineyards Pickup Location**